Do you feel you have had to work harder than most in your life to achieve success because of challenges in certain areas? Or, have you worked hard to succeed with disappointing results?
You do not have to hide your challenges or suffer in silence any longer.
Psychoeducational testing can identify your unique strengths and challenges, and help you find pathways to success. Kimberly Eckert, Registered Psychologist and Founder of Eckert Psychology & Education Centre, has developed the Comprehensive Learning Assessment Method™ for psychoeducational testing to ensure that your needs are accurately pinpointed so that the right treatment plan follows. Every person deserves to reach their potential, and a Comprehensive Learning Assessment may provide the answers you need to reach yours.
Book a Comprehensive Learning Assessment™ today and take the first steps towards reaching your personal potential.
Contact Eckert Psychology & Education Centre through our Client Services Coordinator, Darlene, at 230-2959 ext 33 or email@example.com
Why choose an assessment at Eckert Centre?
Psychoeducational Assessments at Eckert Centre:
- Are conducted by Educational Psychologists with 30 years of combined experience
- Use only proven, “gold standard” assessment tools
- Utilize a thorough approach that identifies areas of strength and challenge
- Implement a method of testing that ensures accurate identification of abilities and skills
- Take a comprehensive approach to testing that helps to identify cognitive potential as well as the brain functions that allow you to demonstrate your potential
Why choose The Comprehensive Assessment Method™?
- Ensures that areas of strength are identified
- Ensures that areas of weakness are not missed
- Results in a complete and individualized treatment plan providing best practice recommendations, which will help you perform better in school, at work, in relationships, and in life